Some of these signs of a cheating spouse are “ironic,” while others are telltale signs that commonly appear with a cheating husband or wife. No copyright. Feel free to forward to those who might be interested. But please don’t change anything.
Signs of a cheating spouse:
1) You find birth control pills in your medicine cabinet and you’ve had a vasectomy.
2) Mutual friends start acting weird around you. (They know about the cheating or have been told stories about how horrible you are as a wife or girlfriend.)
3) Your cheating husband or wife stops trusting you and seeking your advice.
4) Sets up a new email account and doesn’t tell you about it.
5) Leave home in the morning smelling like Irish Spring and come back at night smelling like Safeguard.
6) You join the gym and begin a rigorous exercise program.
7) She buys a cell phone and doesn’t tell you.
8) Set up a separate cell phone account that is billed to your office.
9) The cheating husband is wearing condoms and you are on the pill.
10) Start removing all incoming phone calls from caller ID.
11) Delete all the incoming emails when they used to accumulate.
12) Becomes “accusing,” asking if you’re being faithful to him, usually out of guilt.
13) Ask hypothetical questions like: “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at the same time?”
14) New underwear is bought.
15) Insists that child seats, toys, etc., be kept out of your car.
16) The cheating wife stops wearing her wedding ring.
17) You have a sudden desire to help with the laundry.
18) You have unexplained scrapes or bruises on your neck or back.
19) Suddenly you want to try new love techniques.
20) He suddenly stops having sex with you.
21) You suddenly want more sex, more often.
22) He supposedly works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on his pay stub.
23) Pick fights to get out of the house.
24) You discover by accident that he or she took a vacation day or personal time away from work, but allegedly worked on those days.
25) Shows a sudden interest in a different kind of music.
26) Your spouse’s co-workers feel uncomfortable in your presence.
27) You have a sudden concern about your appearance.
28) Spending an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after bed.
29) He vomits a lot because he has just eaten at his mistress’s house and he had to eat the dinner you prepared for him when he got home.
30) Your spouse is away from home, either at night or traveling, more than before.
31) Your clothes smell of an unknown perfume or aftershave. She sees lipstick on her husband’s shirt.
32) The amount of money deposited in your checking account is reduced.
33) Find items of intimate apparel or other small gift-type items that you did not give to your spouse.
34) Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is “touchy” and easily angered.
35) You get calls where the caller hangs up when they hear your voice.
36) Loses attention in household activities.
37) Your intuition (hunch) tells you that something is not right.
38) Has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the household.
39) She uses a low voice or whispers into the phone or hangs up quickly.
40) She has a “glow” around her.
41) Atypical erratic behavior.
42) Runs away from home.
43) She sleeps with her bag next to her bed.
44) She goes to the store to buy groceries and returns home 5 hours later.
45) Tells you that you can reach him on another phone number.
46) The telltale sign of a cheating spouse? Having to ask that question in the first place.